If you are looking for help, you have come to the right place!
I work with individuals and couples who are experiencing things like:
- Anxiety, stress, and difficulty managing life
- Relationship issues, fighting with your partner, separation and divorce
- Low self-esteem and codependency
- Emotional sensitivity, fear of abandonment, or borderline personality disorder
- Grief and loss
- Childhood emotional abuse and healing from psychological abuse
- Thriving after narcissistic abuse and co-parenting with a narcissist
- Chronic illness.
Talking through what is happening in your life with a trained professional can help more than most people realize.
My passion is helping my Clients become inspired
to make positive changes so they can lead happier, healthier lives!
Stacey Aldridge, LCSW
provides therapy & counseling in the Jackson, MS area.
Stacey currently provides therapy at Grace Christian Counseling Centers’ offices
in Vicksburg, Mississippi and Canton, Mississippi.
For more information please visit the locations page.