In-Person Sessions Resume
Beginning June 1st, GCCC is allowing in-person sessions to begin. I will continue seeing clients over secure video if you prefer. The procedures for in-person appointments will be in place until at least the third week of June.
- When you arrive, please stay in your car and text me to let me know you have arrived.
- Once I am out of my prior session and ready for you, I will text you so you can come to the main entrance.
- Please wear a mask while walking up to and inside the building.
- I will take your temperature with a touch free thermometer.
- You will sign a consent form saying you do not currently have COVID-19 symptoms and you understand there is a risk even though we are taking precautions in the office.
- I will walk you through the building to my office and out after the session is over.
- Waiting areas will not be used and if possible we ask clients not to use bathrooms.
- Couches and other areas in office that clients have contact with will be sanitized between sessions.
Secure Online Video Sessions available for anyone in the state of Mississippi.
I will continue offering virtual appointments to anyone who is unable to attend in-person appointments or who feels more comfortable not coming into the office. If you are interested in seeing an example of an online appointment, I have made a video to show you . While it may seem intimidating at first, 90% of my clients who have tried online sessions love them. I am able to see anyone who resides in the state of Mississippi.
Most insurance companies cover online video sessions and even more than usual have started allowing them during the current health crisis! Some insurers have even waived the usual copay. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call (769) 224-4234.