Guidelines for in-office appointments:
The Grace Christian Counseling Center Executive Director has implemented the following guidelines for clients who want to come in to the office for face to face appointments.
If you do not have access to reliable internet or are otherwise unable to attend video sessions, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- PLEASE if you have been exposed to someone testing positive for COVID-19 or if you are having any symptoms do not attend your appointment!! We can change it to a video session or reschedule.
- When you arrive, please stay in your car and either call the office manager (Vicksburg office) or text me (Canton office) to let me know you have arrived.
- Once I am out of my prior session and ready for you, I will text or call you so you can come to the main entrance.
- Masks are required inside the building. We are running out of disposable masks so please remember to bring your own!
- I will take your temperature with a touch free thermometer.
- At your first in person appointment you will need to sign a waiver stating that you understand there is a risk even though we are taking precautions in the office. Each session you will fill out a health questionnaire asking if you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or have symptoms.
- I will walk you through the building to my office and out after the session is over.
- Waiting areas are closed and if possible we ask clients not to use bathrooms.
- Couches and other areas in office that clients have contact with will be sanitized between sessions.